Monday, April 18, 2016

Strange Septembers (2016)

Strange Septembers is a UFO documentary that features the stories of The Exeter UFO Incident and the Betty and Barney Hill abduction. The incidents both occurred in the month of September with the Exeter incident occurring in 1965 and the Betty and Barney Hill abduction in 1961.

This is a really good documentary. I was very pleased. I was interested in watching it ever since I heard about it last year. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest, I would give it an 8. One of the reasons why I was so highly impressed with this film was that it included information that even I had not heard before. I also loved that James Earl Jones and Estelle Parsons were interviewed for the documentary.

My readers may or may not know I've also blogged on the Exeter incident in the past. You may read the blog entry at the below link.

http://thedemoniacal.blogspot.com/2011/08/exeter-ufo-incident.html


    

You can rent, Strange Septembers for only $2.99 at the Vimeo link below.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/strangeseptembers


No comments:

Search This Blog

Loading...