Monday, January 19, 2015

FOX Reps Confirm In Talks For An X-Files Reboot

FOX reps have confirmed that they are in the very beginning stages of talks for an X-Files reboot. The reboot is likely to be a 12 episode limited series that would star David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson as agents Mulder and Scully. However, everything is up in the air right now. Let's cross our fingers and hope we get to see a lot more than 12 episodes form this reboot!

http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/18/entertainment/feat-x-files-revival/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I need to be excused...I need to go into the next room to SCREAM in excitement! My favorite show of all-time (and the last one I scheduled to watch) returning, possibly? I hope they don't create it as a dud, and ruin the legacy!

Search This Blog

Loading...