Thursday, December 19, 2013

New Movie Based On The Events Of Kurt Cobain's Death To Be Released In 2014

The title of the movie is, Soaked In Bleach. It will cover the events of Kurt Cobain's death. Cross your fingers on this one folks! There's a really good chance that the murder theory will be covered, or should I say that all the weirdness that surrounded Kurt Cobain's death will be touched on. The main character will be P.I. Tom Grant, who will be played by actor Daniel Roebuck. Tom Grant was hired by Courtney Love to find Kurt Cobain when he went missing from a rehab center on April 1, 1994. Grant then later went public with his claim that Kurt Cobain was murdered and that Courtney Love and male nanny, Michael DeWitt conspired to murder Kurt Cobain.

The title of the new movie is taken from Nirvana's song, Come As You Are.



For about 6 or 7 years now I've been pondering writing a screenplay based solely on the events surrounding Kurt Cobain's death. The majority of the public to this day doesn't know of all the strange things and events that went on immediately before Kurt Cobain went missing, during the time he was missing, and after his body was found. I'm crossing my fingers that the director of this film will do Kurt justice concerning such. I also have high hopes that perhaps, just perhaps, this new movie may put pressure to have Kurt Cobain's death investigation reopened.

I have created a time line of events for these strange and weird events that could indicate that Kurt Cobain was murdered. You can read my timeline at the link below. I would definitely recommend reading the timeline before you watch the new movie.

Kurt Cobain Death Timeline

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For more than 1 1/2 years, I've been just amazed at everything I've learned about this case from the postings on The Demoniacal. This is incredibly fascinating. It might be the cause of my increased affinity for Nirvana, too! Back then (1990s), I was very sick of their songs that I heard way too often (particularly "Lithium"). Also, they just seemed like drunken malcontents. But over the years, as I was exposed to other songs of theirs that of course hardly got airplay ("Scentless Servant", etc.) I've come to appreciate them for a talented, creative band that is fun to listen to. I also hold "Live Through This", by Hole, as one of my favorite rock albums from that era (thanks to guitarist Eric Erlandson, mostly). I know, I know - sacrilege! It's just odd to think that possibly Love could have plotted Kurt's demise!
But let me tell you - if you had seen the way Courtney acted in the documentary "Hit so Hard" - i mean, wow! my mouth was agape at her callousness. there have been nicer people who have been driven to homicide....just sayin'. plus, over the years, i always sensed FEAR from the Hole bandmates - in their body language, mostly.

DocConjure said...

I too think Live Through This is one of the great albums of the 90s.

I use to really like Courtney Love because of the image of her being this punk rocker feminist. But it was just a lie.

I first heard of Tom Grant in 1995. He was claiming that Kurt was murdered and that Courtney was involved. I didn't believe him then and thought that Grant was just out to make a buck. It wasn't until late 1996 that I began to actually look at the material Grant had and that's when it dawned on me. Grant was telling the truth. Kurt was murdered and the motive was the oldest motive in the book,..$money$.

I think it's probably too late for actual justice for Kurt as Courtney has destroyed all of the evidence. Hopefully future generations will just come to accept the truth that Kurt was murdered and that it would become common, accepted knowledge that his killer got off scott free and was never brought to justice because the SPD botched the case.

Search This Blog

Loading...