Dr. Eric Aurthur Walker was president of Penn State University and was a key person who helped form the National Academy of Engineering. For a complete biography of Dr. Walker, click HERE.
Dr. Walker has a place at this blog due to Dr. Robert Sarbacher's claim that Walker was a key player with regard to the U.S. government's secrets concerning UFOs and of the recovery of a crashed extraterrestrial craft. According to Dr. Sarbacher, Walker attended several secret meetings at Wright-Patterson A.F.B. concerning the recovery of a crashed UFO.
In several phone interviews in the late 1980s and early 1990s, Walker revealed a few things to the UFO researchers who spoke to him. Some of the things that Walker revealed are listed below.
- An extraterrestrial craft crashed and was indeed recovered by the military.
- At the time of the interview Walker admitted to still having in his possession notes he took during the meetings about the recovery of the crashed UFO.
- The existence of a group of individuals who have almost complete control over the matter. Walker stated that such group is not composed of military or lay citizens, but is rather composed of various elites. Admittance into the group is by invitation only.
- Walker implied he was a member of this group.
- Walker's opinion was that the origin of the extraterrestrials, as to their star-system or planet of origin, remains unknown.
- Walker's opinion was that the extraterrestrials may have a base in our solar system and are not travelling long-distance between their home-world and earth.
- Walker did not believe the MJ12 papers were authentic.
- Walker revealed that we were only able to learn so much about alien technology because it was far more advanced than our own.
- Walker refused to answer several specific questions. His refusal can be viewed as being telling with regard to the subject.
- Walker admitted that he and a few others went to the site of the alleged crash of a UFO at Kecksburg, PA. This event occurred near to his home in PA, on December 9, 1965. Walker refused to comment on if what was recovered was extraterrestrial.
- Walker gave warnings to UFO researchers to stay away from the subject of UFOs and to stop investigating the phenomenon. Walker added the question (paraphrased), "Just what are you going to do if you somehow uncover the truth?"
Dr. Eric Walker passed away on February 17, 1995.
Dr. Eric A. Walker - Penn State
Dr. Eric Walker - Department Of Electrical Engineering
Dr. Eric Walter Interviews
Info on Dr. Eric Walker, MJ-12 member 2
Dr. Robert Sarbacher