Thursday, November 10, 2011

Coast To Coast AM - October 23, 1997 - Harlot The Witch

Note: This is the infamous show with a self-professed satanic witch. Many people, including myself, do not believe this woman was being truthful. I will go further and suggest that the woman is a Christian who is pretending to be a satanic witch in order to spread the "satanic-panic" hysteria that many Christians believe. Since she lives in Salt Lake City and since her ideas are very close to Mormonism, I do feel that she may actually be a Mormon. Of course I have no proof for my beliefs concerning Harlot. It may very well be that she is just a woman that is doing her own thing.

2 comments:

Siiri said...

I just found this site, and I must say: It is MADE OF AWESOME.

DocConjure said...

@ Siiri,

Thank you. :)

Search This Blog

Loading...