What Is Your Favorite Aspect Of Halloween?

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Free Hoodoo Spell

I normally don't give out my works because I hold to the belief that "power shared is power lost". Anyway, I felt moved to share this ritual I created.

One Last Tear Spell

This should only be used as a last resort. It is used to make a lover stop hurtful behavior and is done when the relationship is literally on the edge of falling apart unless the other person changes their ways. Don't expect to make the person change into a completely different person as you see fit. This will only work in one problem area, say like a lover who can't be faithful, or a spouse whose verbal abuse is just too much to bear. This spell can be used by either a man or a woman, straight or gay.

To perform this spell one must be brought to tears from the pain caused by this person's actions. This must be natural. Don't force it. When you are brought to tears by the actions of the person, take your finger and wipe a tear on your finger. Place your finger in the food or drink of the person while saying:

"This is the last tear I will ever shed for you concerning (state situation). Accept it and change or else leave me be as I will cry no more."

Shortly after they eat the food or drink the drink, they will either change or they will leave you. Regardless, you will cry no more.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Loading...