Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Reversing

A Reversing, a.k.a. reversal, mirror-back or deflection, is the name of a category of spells in the practice of occult magic. Practitioners from nearly all cultures have some form of these types of spells.

Reversing spells are aimed to reflect back evil, negativity, pain, hatred, etc., to the person who sent it. They are also employed against a person who has performed a black magic curse against a victim.

Reversing spells give the appearance of being black magic, especially to the recipient of the spell as well as to uninformed people, but in reality they are examples of white magic, similar to protection spells. It's very important to realize that most of the recipients of reversing spells will claim they are victims of a curse, rather than accept ownership of their actions.

Reversing spells work much like the childhood phrase, "I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and and sticks to you!"


According to practitioners, the energy, good or evil, that people put forth wants to naturally return to the sender and it eventually will with time. By using reversing spells this time for the energy to return to the sender is greatly shortened.

Reversing spells are favored by Wiccans who adhere to their vow of the Wiccan Rede and don't practice black magic. Reversing spells are also favored by people who feel that such spells are more preferred over using black magic, especially since they perfectly embody the phrase, "Let the punishment fit the crime".
Reversing spells should not be performed lightly, as they often are more harmful and even deadlier than black magic curses. The reason being that people are their own worst enemies and evil or negative people often have strong self-destructive desires within their beings. There are even tales amongst practitioners of evil people who have actually died shortly after a reversing spell has been performed. In such cases it is assumed the person had been sending out evil energy for the death of another and paid the price for it. Ideally, one should only perform a reversing spell when actual harm has been done or when threats of harm have been made. It would not be appropriate to perform a reversing spell for something trivial as a woman shooting you an evil glance on the bus or a man spouting something offensive to you in passing, for example.

Reversing spells are more commonly placed on specific people, but in situations where the identify of the evil person is not known they can still be utilized. The evil energy directed at the victim knows the identity of the sender and wants to naturally return to him/her. Unfortunately it is possible for the evil person to deflect the reversing spell if they know magic, but usually only for a limited time. Eventually the evil person's will will falter and their own evil energy will immediately return right back to it's 'home'

Many items are utilized in the performance of reversing spells. Such items include special reversing candles, oils, incense, powders, stones, and herbs with the magical reputation of sending back evil to the sender. Because of the symbolism of "mirroring back" or deflecting, mirrors are often employed in reversing spells. Otherwise, a reversing spell may simply be cast with strong meditation and visualization techniques, with the individual visualizing the negative energy being sent to them as being deflected and returned back to the sender.

Reversing spells should not be confused with a spell to stop another spell, unless that spell is a black magic curse.

Warning: The following links contain spells. Peform at your own risk.

A Century Of Spells Draja Mickaharic - Reversing Spells

Reverse Spells

How to Reverse a Spell Using White Magic

Spell To Reverse Negative Psychic Energy

Mirror Spell - to Reverse a Spell or Hex Put on You

Spell to Reflect Negativity

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

my name is Lillianna. My grandmother has had something bad happened to her. she was at work a year ago today and she fell out in Wal-Mart and had a seizure. my step mother and her got into a huge fight and my father ended up kicking her out. I went and seen her last night she had six "stress sezures" yesterday. the only thing is Sunday she went to some type of healer and said that she had been cursed four years ago ad that's when my step mother and grandmother got into it. my nana dissent deserve this. I really need someone's help. she's in alot of pain cuz her muscles spaz. out and she can't control herself. I really do believe my step mom did something.g to her, when we moved in the house beside my grandmother we found a sacrifice circles as well as sacrifice rituals and they never got rid of it. The hospitals and docs aren't telling my nana anything and they are missing something. Please someone help!!!!! She don't deserve this, She has never done anything wrong...

Dwaun Marshall said...

I'm dealing with a spirit, who just had my music app freeze up and cut my cable channels off.

Anonymous said...

Lillianna I can't go into details but I'm familiar with this kind of thing...

My advice is this you must pray daily and nightly.
God and your Angel's will take care of you and all your loves ones too.

If your sincere in your heart,mind,spirit and body.
Your prayers will be answered one day...

Never doubt yourself and your own abilities...Be strong and hold on help is on its way...

I don't where you are right..but I do know this
The Hotter the Battle.
The Sweeter the Victory.

Don't give up keep fighting prayer is the key...Put God and your Angel's first in all you do and you'll see the results for yourself..

I'm a believer and have witnessed Countless miracles daily...

Don't let Satin win..Remain positive in mind, body and spirit...
Your circumstances are going to change...

Love & Light

Earthly Angel

Anonymous said...

i was bound from my power when i was a small child. it was done as protection and has made me 'blank'. i'm almost positive everyone involved in the binding have passed on.i'm an adult with adult children who all exhibit magick and i want to unbind myself. any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

I did a return to sender candle burning. I placed a mirror behind it. When the candle burned to the last of the wax the glass plate it was placed on broke into 3-4 pieces the flame kept burning on 2 of the pieces. My question is, does this mean the spell reversed any negativity or broke negativity done towards me?

Anonymous said...

2 flames means evil, one flame means, 3 means good omen this year

Curious said...

Someone close to me placed a black magic spell on. Someone who done a lot of hurtful things to someone this person really loves.they done this spell cause they wanted this person to hurt the way this person they loved had hurt.but like all black magic this has come back on this person how can we fix this .can we reverse this spell an make it right where these bad things will stop happening to everyone

Torris said...

My ex put black magic curse on me and now evil spirits are attacking me every day non stop I can see them coming in my back door one right behind the other they are causing me physical pain and suffering I think my ex buried my picture in a graveyard they are everywhere in the shower car bed etc please help me I'm contemplating suicide

Marci Ambroz Davis said...

Wow. I hope you havent hurt yourself. I can empathize with you. You are so strong for expressing your feelings. Very powerful. I cant offer advice about Witchcraft but I can tell you I was ment to see this page. All you have to do is just wake up everyday. I will pray for your protection and strength. Believe and you WILL RECIEVE

Jesse said...

I have a friend who's father went into severe depression and anxiety in what seemed to be overnight. Can no longer work. Seems paranoid of everything and it's odd because he was always a true definition of a man in the sense of a bread winner, family man and always outspoken. I'm not sure if someone may have cast a spell on him or what is going on but it seems odd and I was wondering if there is a reversal or action that can be taken to get him back to his old self. He has been confined in his house for 3 years and seldomly leaves.

Anonymous said...

I'm not quite sure if I'm dealing with a curse or an unearthly attack. I am spiritually maturing in my life, focusing on my role and purpose as a woman within the universe and prioritizing my servitude to positivity by helping others around me. I've been asking for guidance with how to cope with my atheist partner, who is bringing me a lot of unhappy stress and doubt towards himself and our family because of the passively harmful, on-a-whim, instant choices he makes that negatively affect us all as a family. I want to give him the kindness that I so willingly extend to even the most ungrateful strangers. You get what you give, so why give any less than love? I want to teach him how to treat me, as well as himself, with kindness and consideration.

Last night, I was under attack in a dream state. This demon represented itself in solid form as a cleche fear - an evil blood-mouthed clown, which I'm not consciously afraid of. In spiritual form, it was threaded smoke, like of a cigarette. It's body was absent except for unrecognizable threads. It's head was of a bull or ox. It was your standard symbol for a bull, narrow edges of a jaw and horns on each side. It asked me to gather tiny hot chile's and pinch them so that the juices brined my hands. It took delight in the idea of my fingers burning. I was to sprinkle the pieces in front of me to welcome the evil thing. It promised nothing in return, no gifts, no rewards. It just wanted me to do that ritual in its honor. I quoted Genesis 1:29, that God gave man dominion over the earth and that if it wanted a battle it had picked the wrong one today. Consciously, I don't know scripture. I just sort of knew this from some far off subconscious crevice of my mind. It mocked me with sixes until it said 6:4, which I recognized as a scripture verse, but I didn't know that one at all.

When I woke up, I googled Genesis 6:4 and it talks about Giants impregnating humans. This evil thing did not have a body to impregnate anyone. It was very unsettling for me to dream of something I can recognize as a biblical evil. I told myself that it was just a dream, but it stuck with me for hours. Apparently red is a sacred color of being passed over and chile's are wards against evil, so it doesn't make sense that the evil would request little red chile's. I also thought maybe the deer mice we've been getting indoors may have come from more than just the recently heavy rains. What if I'm cursed and Thursday night was just its prominent night for the evil thing to appear to me? None of it made sense, but the sense of urgency grows anyway. I flipped through that bible for a good two hours, feeling like Ezekiel in his 4 headed cherubim description.

After reading your post, I feel firm that I can ward off whatever kind of attack I am under by simply ignoring it. As you've described, things have a way of moving full circle. I'm already spiritually strong and getting stronger by the day. I'm not the kindest, most perfect person that I'd like to be, but I'm working on that and progressing steadily. If bad things happen to bad people, good things must happen to people who focus on being good. Thank you for the comfort you've brought me. "Oh, it's just a dream" just wasn't gonna cut it for me this time. If I see or feel the evil again, I will seek advanced spiritual guidance, but I doubt it will return. Based on a state of self awareness, it feels as if the evil wanted me to pursue it, to entrust in amulets and rituals of protection knowing that I'd screw up and invite it. By not messing with it either way, I feel even more protected from it.

Anonymous said...

I'm having this gramosome smelling in my yard when it reaches certain time of the evening like after six seven I clock.it not in the entire surrounding just at a stagnant spot as if a spirit is traveling around with it from one spot to another.I really don't understand this.

Unknown said...

You can't unbind yourself. You need someone of your line to do it for you. It's better if they are older than you. Odds are it won't happen - binding is unique to the person/people who did it. You would need to know exactly how it was done to undo it. I'm sorry for the loss of your gifts.

Search This Blog